Welcome back to Curbed Comparisons, a column that explores what one can rent for a set dollar amount in various Toronto neighbourhoods. Today's price: $2,500/month.
1. ↑ North York: Two-storey house with three-bedrooms at Yonge and Sheppard. Separate basement apartment and large backyard included.
2. ↑ Yonge and Eglinton: Hopefully the blurry photos aren't trying to hide anything in this "renovated" bungalow at Yonge and Eglinton. Not much to see but the space looks clean enough and located in a good neighbourhood. Property includes three bedrooms with backyard.
3. ↑ Eglinton West: Near Caledonia and Eglinton, you can rent a large three-bedroom house with 2,800 square feet. More space, just further from the city.
4. ↑ Yonge and Bloor: In this area, $2,500/month will rent you a 969 square foot condo with one-bedroom plus den and two bathrooms. Don't be mistaken, that's a photo of the condo lobby, not the living room.
5. ↑ Annex: Near Bathurst and Bloor, $2,500/month rents the second and third floor of a Victorian house. There's only one-bedroom and bathroom with 1,200 square feet of space. All utilities are included in the monthly price.
6. ↑ Little Italy: Smell the Italian restaurants from this 50's style triplex on Palmerston Boulevard. The apartment is a two-bedroom unit with one bathroom, and according to the ad, it's just steps to Sam James Coffee which is definitely a selling feature.
7. ↑ Liberty Village: A two-storey loft in the King West neighbourhood with 900 square feet. Includes two bedrooms and bathrooms, and one underground parking spot.
8. ↑ Junction: In the Junction, $2,500/month will rent you the second and third floor of a house. Two bedrooms, one car parking and "coin laundry on site." From the photos, seems like the "renovated" house could use some cleaning.
9. ↑ Leslieville: This "New York Style Loft" has 850 square feet of space and one bedroom. There's bike parking in the living room, apparently.
10. ↑ Front and Spadina: This two bedroom condo includes amenities like an indoor swimming pool, basketball court, spa, party room and gym. Nice view of the city included. · Curbed Comparisons Archives [Curbed Toronto]
· On the Market Archives [Curbed Toronto]