While the city outdoor swimming pools are not yet open, some of these listings with indoor and outdoor pools may have you changing into your bathings suits sooner. From multi-million dollar properties with retractable glass roofs to pools that look like a Caribbean all-inclusive, these 10 listings from the Toronto real estate world seem too good to be true. Time to suit up and check them out.
1. This Vaughan mansion is a good bet for year-round swimming in the cold Toronto climate. The indoor pool has a retractable glass roof but also a listing price of $7.8 million.
2. For $5.995 million, another Vaughan megamansion offers an indoor saltwater pool with a waterfall, hot tub and neighbours who invite themselves over.
3. Here's the only Victorian house in Little Italy with an indoor swimming pool (No one in that neighbourhood has an indoor pool, let alone an outdoor pool). The property is 4,000 square feet including a coach house in the back. Listed for $1.2 million, the mysterious property recently sold over asking for $1.4 million.
4. This Mississauga mansion offers a serious backyard oasis that could double as a Caribbean all-inclusive. The 12,500 square foot property could be yours for $14.888 million.
5. This $7.588 million chateau near Yonge and York Mills needs to host a pool party. The house features an extensive wine cellar leading to a home theatre leading to a sultry backyard pool.
6. This pool of water overlooks another pool of water on Lake Ontario. Nice view in Oakville for $4.65 million.
7. For $5.388 million, this Oakville mansion includes a saltwater pool, an outdoor stone fireplace and a lounge area. Why are the owners selling this property?
8. The "Wolf House" in Rosedale features this ultra private backyard pool. Sadly, the 4,600 square foot house just won't sell the owners dropped their price again to $5.195 million.
9. Would you move north to Richmond Hill for a house for a built-in pizza oven? Here's another reason to move — a swimming pool with waterfall. It's on the market for $3.4 million.
10. This Markham five-bedroom features this…uh...Roman-style swimming pool. On the market for $2.88 million.
· Here now, the Only House in Little Italy with an Indoor Pool [Curbed Toronto]
· The City's Best Listings with Crazy Indoor Swimming Pools [Curbed Toronto]
· Rosedale "Wolf" House Drops its Price AGAIN, Now $5.2M Curbed Toronto]