Recording artist Drake once called this building at 1 St. Thomas St. home until he sold his 3,600 square foot suite last year for $3.75 million. This two-bedroom rental is going for $11,500/month with 2,386 square feet and is more modern than Drake's low-key, Home Hardware style bachelor pad. For that monthly fee, the unit comes fully furnished with a terrace, fitness room and an indoor saltwater pool. There's no shortage of amenities in this building; there's also a private area for massage and spa, and valet parking. It's steps away from the expensive Yorkville neighbourhood which makes the monthly fee (somewhat) acceptable, and around the corner from Yonge and Bloor Street. Is this two-bedroom worth the monthly fee when you can get a rental across the street for under $2,000?
· On the Rental Market [Curbed Toronto]
· Monday Mansion Archives [Curbed Toronto]
· Wait, There's a Condo in Yorkville Under $400,000? [Curbed Toronto]
· Renters Week 2013 [Curbed Toronto]
· Looking Back on a Century of Toronto Rentals From 1913 [Curbed Toronto]