Situated in the mass condo boom of Liberty Village, this one-bedroom plus den condo sweet talks buyers with its endless amenities. There's the lobby that looks like a hotel foyer, a business centre, gym, yoga studio and of course, a dog washing station. Dog owners are now looking for condos with pet-friendly amenities and some new developments include a pet spa and on-site doggy park. Even actor Mark Wahlberg's new $12M Yorkville condo comes with a dog washing station (he moves into the neighbourhood this June. OMG!). For sports lovers, the condo also includes a basketball court, lots of bicycle parking, and one underground parking spot. The condo is listed for $469,900.
· On the Market Archives [Curbed Toronto]
· Under $500K Club [Curbed Toronto]
· Curbed's Monday Mansions [Curbed Toronto]
· 5 Interesting Facts About Mark Wahlberg's New Yorkville Pad [Curbed Toronto]
· Dog Owners Prodding Condo Developers to Accommodate Pets' Needs [Globe]