Buyers wanted for this elaborate Mississauga mansion that will be going on auction over the weekend. The property at 2346 Doulton Dr. is the latest to join a collection of megamansions who are trying to sell on the auction block. Another nearby property sold on auction in January only to have that buyer unable to come up with the final financing. Both houses will be available via Ritchies Auctioneers this Sunday, August 27.
The Doulton Drive property originally listed for $5.998 million is 9,000 square feet with four-bedrooms, six bathrooms and a "custom Italian imported Boffi kitchen (worth $200,000 alone)." Well, La de da. The house shows well— there's a serious master bedroom oasis, an indoor swimming pool and a manicured backyard with fire pit. The photos of the house look so good, they could almost be photoshopped. The bidding is expected to start at $4 million.
· AND SOLD! Mississauga Mansion sells for $6.2M at Auction! [Curbed Toronto]
· Mississauga Manse That Couldn't Sell for $11M Now on Auction [Curbed Toronto]
· Realtor in Hot Water After Alleged Photoshopped Photography [Curbed Toronto]
· Château de Vaughan Has a Ferrari Room [Curbed Toronto]
· Extreme Makeover for Bridle Path Mansion [Curbed Toronto]