The new YC Condos are making an expensive splash with its new $5 million dollar swimming pool near Yonge and College Street. Located just down the street from the Aura Condos, Canada's tallest residential building, the 66-storey tower is planning a 60-foot-long, infinity-edge pool on the top floor. Developer Canderel Residential Inc. talks about the design saying, "the floor is premium space, where penthouses at $1,000-a-square-foot and up would go. At close to 5,000 square feet, that's nearly $5 million of real estate." Designed by Toronto's Burdifilek International, the design for pool took six months to complete, featuring glass walls and a three-sided view of the city. Other amenities of the condo include a dining area (with a 3,390 square foot outdoor terrace), fitness studio and a social lounge with bar, billiards and dining room. The condo is expected to be completed fall 2017.
· Meet The Aura Condos Superstitious Little Sister, YC Condos [Curbed Toronto]
· $17 Million For Penthouse in Canada's Tallest Condo [Curbed Toronto]
· Canderel Releases Rendering of YC Condos [UrbanToronto]
· YC Condos will Feature Rare '$5 Million Dollar Pool' [BuzzBuzz]
· Yonge and College condos for Those who Swim on the Edge [Toronto Star]